• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser reports on his adventure

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser: Today I had an adventure. Mummy was in my room, just going to do her nails, when the doorbell rang. Mummy rushed to answer it, but didn't come back! I wanted Mummy, so when the wind blew the door of my room open I decided to look for her. I was a bit scared, but I was concerned something might have happened to Mummy. I have been in the hall before, but it is quite boring, and there was no sign of Mummy. She wasn't in my grandparents' room, nor was she in a very strange room with lots of white things and a cold floor. I was a bit frightened as, to tell the truth, I had got a bit lost. I thumped hard, and Mummy came rushing up the stairs. Mummy is quite small, but she mounts the stairs like an elephant. I could here her calling me, but I wanted her to come to ME so I stayed where I was. Next thing Mummy went back downstairs. I thumped again, really quite cross now, and hopped out of the cold room to see if I could find my way back. I met Mummy in the hall, and she was so pleased to see me. We had a fine game of chase before I went back home.

Mummy and I think we can do without such adventures on a regular basis! She took this photo of me tonight, and has resized and turned it round, but it is not showing up correctly. You will just have to til your heads to see me at my best.

P2040518.jpg

Spenser had to be shut in his crate because we were all out for a couple of hours this morning. When I came home he was rattling to get out, and this morning I woke up to the sound of him scratching at my closed door. :shock: He plainly still remembers his Adventure from yesterday...

Spenser had to be shut in his crate because we were all out for a couple of hours this morning. When I came home he was rattling to get out, and this morning I woke up to the sound of him scratching at my closed door. :shock: He plainly still remembers his Adventure from yesterday...

:lol: now he's had a taster, he'll be wanting the run of the house!! :lol:

Aww, wee Spenser. I hope you didnt test anything by nibbling it while you were out.

No, I didn't nom anything. I was looking for Mummy. My official noms have been much reduced, so I may have to resort to illicit nomming in the near future. There's all this hay stuff, but it's really only good for passing the time when I'm in my basin.

I'm having a poetry reading night this evening. Floppy and Millie are welcome to attend, but I think the little ones had best not come when they are so newly settled. There will be cigars for the bucks and a set of fancy nail polish for the does to try out after the poetry readings are finished.

Back