• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Extra Large Dog Crates available for short term loans

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Wasn't really sure where to put this . . but felt that with everyone at maximum stretch at the moment it might be nice just to alert people that I usually have at least 2 - sometimes 3 - of the extra large dog crates sitting around spare. I cannot take in any fosters etc myself as we simple have so many buns of our own (34 I am reliably informed!!) but am very willing to loan out the crates for weeks at a time . . and can even help by getting them to people - or part way anyway.

Just thought I would say . . in case it helps someone act as a foster for a bun . .

I dont want to sell the crates as who knows what the future holds . . but can certainly loan out.

PS In all we have 3 extra large crates (4ft max length), 1 medium crate (I think its 3ft 6) and one smaller crate (3ft?) . The medium and the small are in use right now and one extra large will be in use next week - but is not usually.

Back