• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding process experience ?

LuckyLucy

Warren Scout
Can anyone share their bonding process with me please? .. I'm starting to bond Daisy and Fred and they seem to like each other, they've been introduced 2/3 times for about 15 mins and they touch noses and don't bother :D At the moment I have alot of time to bond. Whatever it takes basically.
How long should it take them to be left alone without supervision?
And what do I need to do?
(I've read on alot of websites about bonding and they're all different..)
They're both neutered/spayed..
Thanks! :wave:

Last edited:
I can't detail each bonding experience because I've done more than a few and each process is different because each bunny is different and has different needs. I think the key is to know the rules and to be able to read bunnies language, and to react and adjust as necessary (asking for help if necessary).

I can't detail each bonding experience because I've done more than a few and each process is different because each bunny is different and has different needs. I think the key is to know the rules and to be able to read bunnies language, and to react and adjust as necessary (asking for help if necessary).

whenever I have bonded I have made sure the buns are together with supervision for a good few hours to a whole day before risking leaving them on their own together. :)

Back