• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lonely bun needs somewhere to go - currently outside in the snow.

Muskrat

Young Bun
Hello kind rabbitty folk. 3 bunnies were handed in to the dog rescue I work at recently and one of my colleagues has taken the 2 lionheads home and left the "boring" one on it's own :evil:. It's in a concrete puppy kennel with a cat basket, blankets some hay and some food, but it's been snowing steadily all day here and it isn't (as far as I know) being allowed inside the kennel because it's mid refurbishment and unsafe.

Can anyone help? It can come here for a short period as long as we know it's got somewhere to move on to fairly soonish, as I have a dog who would love a bunny to chase around. I'm in North Yorkshire, but I can drive it within 2ish hours of our house if need be. Not sure of the sex or neuter status, looks fully grown to me.

Thank you!

Is there anyway the person that took the two could be persuaded to take the third? If they are used to all being together the one that's left is likely to be missing it's friends quite badly. Would knowledge of that persuade them? Good luck.

Back