• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nenä & Täplä in the snow (post your snow bunny pics!)

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
Let's have one thread for loads of pics of bunnies in the snow :love:

This is the first time N&T have ever seen snow:

And 30 secs later:

Lots of confusion and ear flicking!

:love::love::love:

a60ca207.jpg

46fac823.jpg

7f8fa9f2.jpg

4e6eaeb4.jpg

6757b230.jpg

f6384eb4.jpg

d2fe956f.jpg

Gotta clean them paws:

2f9a2bcd.jpg

BINKY
0bd33ce3.jpg

And some leetle bunny pawprints:

e770922c.jpg

cba102a6.jpg

97578ca2.jpg

aww gorgeous! I would love to let my girls out in the snow but it's way too cold for house buns :(

Might have to bring some snow in :lol:

Awwww. Nena and Tapla are so cuddly looking.

The one of Islay on the sledge is great. And Jura looks very much at home in the snow :love:

Awwww bunnies are so cute in the snow :love:
All we have is horrible rain :cry: Wish it would snow, then Rosie can go play. She can't play when it is raining. And she has never seen snow before and want to see what she thinks of it

Awww, beautiful pics! :love:

My buns were enjoying the snow today. Didn't get any pics though. Hopefully it'll still be around tomorrow so I can get some pics of Sophie especially, it was her first play in the snow with me today! :love:

Guess everyones ignored the idea to put all snowy pics on one thread! I know people regularly ask for snowy bun pics throughout the year so I thought one thread might be a nice idea, clearly not :lol:!

Ah well, N&T will have another play in the snow later :D

Back