• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet rescues and Moving house.

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
I got Roland from a rescue and Little Miss...

I take it, its ok to move house?? I mean, when Roland needs a dental, the rescue pay for it to be done.
They did want me to take him to their vet but I refused as I have Ian Top Bloke!!:thumb:)

So they paid Ian last time....

They cant stop you from moving house, is he your rabbit or a sponsor one? They could insist that if your changing vets you transport him (at your cost) to their own vets in future and they may want to do another homecheck (if hes a sponsor bun) but thats it:D

We dont have a prob with people moving ...as long as standard of bunny accomodation doesnt fall .. :wave:

its nice if people let us know .... (which i know you have ;))...but we cant insist on it ..

We dont have a prob with people moving ...as long as standard of bunny accomodation doesnt fall .. :wave:

its nice if people let us know .... (which i know you have ;))...but we cant insist on it ..

Standard of Bunny Accomodation wont fall, it will just get better!!

I would imagine with a foster, it will depend on the agreement that you have with the rescue. They will definitely need to know, or else that may be classed as 'stealing' a rabbit that isn't yours. When you let them know then they should be able to tell you what their stance is. Then you know the facts and can go from there.

Back