• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nenä & Täplä having some winter fun!

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
N&T are outside for their first winter! Nena has overdone her fluff a bit, as you can tell:

95ab04a6.jpg

f2fe0312.jpg

Both are healthy weights though, says the vet!

d1f7b1ab.jpg

f6c55406.jpg

eab1edde.jpg

dc857f1f.jpg

05088fb6.jpg

cc233293.jpg

6d1b2e63.jpg

Nena mid binky:

90211033.jpg

And tapla just before a major binky!:

baefd666.jpg

:love::love::love::love: Nena probably just has her 'winter fat suit' on, as I like to call it. Alfie and Bubbles are both wearing their winter fat suits too. :D:lol:

:love::love::love::love: Nena probably just has her 'winter fat suit' on, as I like to call it. Alfie and Bubbles are both wearing their winter fat suits too. :D:lol:

I'm not looking forward to when she moults it all :lol:! Nena is naturally fluffier than Tapla, so with her winter fat suit on she looks HUGE even though she's actually 100g lighter than her sister :lol:

Poor bunnies, I wonder if they know we giggle at them :oops:?

Aww, they are gorgeous. :love: Lovely bunny bums. :thumb: I remember Spenser like that last year when he wintered out. :love:

Aww, they are gorgeous. :love: Lovely bunny bums. :thumb: I remember Spenser like that last year when he wintered out. :love:

Awh extra fluffy Spenser! Did Spenser get those scraggly bits on his bum too near his tail? Nena gets a few a day so I make sure I brush her daily and pick those bits off, although Tapla thinks it's her job too :love:! It's annoying, she looks so scruffy! I think she just keeps growing new fur constantly bless her :lol:!

Gorgeous plump bunnies :love: Sharik is also quite tubby during the winter months, but for some reason, King is the one who gets the scraggly bits around his tail - off to the vets now to have them removed actually, but don't tell him :lol:

Back