• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser escaped!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I opened my window to air the room, not realising this would mean a strong wind could open the door. I was working downstairs when I heard a mighty thump that certainly didn't come from my bedroom. Rushed upstairs and couldn't find him anywhere. :shock::shock::shock:

Eventually after a huge panic he appeared in the hall (from the bathroom, I think).

I have opened a box of PG tips extra strong as I am feeling not quite the thing at all, what with all my worry over his eating and now this.:( I haven't found any damage caused while he was loose as yet. Please, please let there be none!

I'm sure he was probably too busy exploring to cause any damage. I find they start nibbling on things once they've thoroughly explored every nook and cranny!

Oh no !
My jaw dropped when I read the title
I agree with Elena, he'll probably chew only when he's familiar with everything.

Watch out for little puddles of wee though ;)
That's what our little Squidgy like to do :roll::lol:

Naughty Spenser! :shock:

Hope he hasn't caused any damage, Boris has only caused damage after being in areas for a few times and for quite a long time, not first time exploring.

Squidgy was free range when we were home, but he had a pen in the dining room for when we were not able to supervise him. I found him upside down once in between the wall and a cupboard, and we felt it perhaps not safe to let him out on his own!
However, one night I must have forgotten to shut him in and he must have had a whale of a time, up and down the stairs and running around our bedroom as there were tell-tale poos everywhere!

OMG I thought you were going to say he'd gone out the window! Few years off my life there :lol: Glad he's safe :D

Phew!!! What a relief Spenser is okay!!

Oh dear though, I hope that he hasn't been a naughty boy and caused any damage.:roll::roll:

Fingers crossed..........................

Back