• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Aliduncan - maybe we'll need another castle...

Alleycat

Alpha Buck
IMG149.jpg

IMG151.jpg

:love::love::love:

Yours still looks brand new, mine is slowly being consumed :roll: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: :roll::roll: Was thinking more about the fact that they both love it at the moment, and if they ever decide to become friends, there might be a problem - no one has tried to eat it yet, although one of the pieces at top got broken the other day :roll:

Aww, that is so cute!! I love the fact your jumper is their soft bed!!:love::love:

I hope they won't fight over it when they have their own room.

Aww, that is so cute!! I love the fact your jumper is their soft bed!!:love::love:

I hope they won't fight over it when they have their own room.

King would win the fight hands down - for some reason Sharik is terrified of him, and the poor boy just wants to be friends :roll:

KThey might be ok, this was the prototype but is the same size as yours. Floppy is a 2.8kg bunny and Miilie is 1.7 kgbunny and they both fit!
2011-11-20%252016.07.25.jpg

Awww look at all the cute bunnies on look out duty. :love:

Floppy weighs less than Spenser then - I'm sure he feels much sturdier. :? I wonder if vets scales vary in the way that humans' can?

He has lost weight of late and feels a bit ribby. The vet said he was fine but to make sure that he didn't lose any more weight.

I have no weight problems here - Sharik is a tubby one, and King eats 20 out of 24 hours, so think they're fine :love:

Spenser is a VERY picky eater, but apparently he weighs 3kg. I think he feels all fluff and bone though. Floppy felt much more macho last time I had the honour of holding him. :love:

That's lovely. King is such a gorgeous bun!

I would like to get one of these castles at some point as Ada loves climbing and having new things in the middle of the floor to jump onto and into.

That's lovely. King is such a gorgeous bun!

I would like to get one of these castles at some point as Ada loves climbing and having new things in the middle of the floor to jump onto and into.

Yes, he is gorgeous - he was in quite a bad place emotionally when I got him, but now he thinks he owns the place :lol:

The castle is great - I still have a shoe box as a step for them to get up on it, but this is because they haven't quite understood the difference between carpet and wooden flooring and after Sharik's famous somersault trying to get up on the armchair from the wooden floor, I though enough was enough... :roll:

Back