• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feeling a very foolish bunny mummy

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I bought Spenser coriander today. I am trying to cut down his greens, but can't bear not to have anything in the fridge to offer him.:oops: I should really know by now and accept that I am wasting my money as the only greens he will eat are kale and parsley, and I know they are very high and calcium so not good for him. :evil:

Added to the four or so bags of opened hay he is not eating I shudder to think at how much I have spent trying to please him. :oops::roll:

But I love him! :love: I sneaked a cuddle today. :D

Spice will be trying stow away to visit Lord Spenser. Coriander is her all-time favourite :D

Try hanging it from thecrate bars with string. He might be interested in it if it is in a strange place.

Spencer is a very lucky bunny to have you as his bunny mummy. This may not work for Spencer at all but my rabbit Chrissy was very picky about anything that was new. I had to offer any new foods at least 3 or 4 times in a row before she would try it. I also had to leave the food with her for as long as it stayed good for her to get use to seeing it before she would take a bite. I swear if I didn't go through this routine she would never of eaten anything. She actually ended up liking most things this way. I never offered the new food instead of her regular food just along with it.

I am giving the coriander away to Mr McFlurry tomorrow - that will teach his fussy lordship. :lol:

I am giving the coriander away to Mr McFlurry tomorrow - that will teach his fussy lordship. :lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Spenser.........................your Mum is giving YOUR food to Mr. Mc Flurry!!!!!!

Do something!!!!

This sounds treasonous.

And what about all that hay your Mummy has bought specially for you!!!!

What are you like? Fussy that's what!

But totally adorable. xxxxxxxx

Back