• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Lord Spenser!

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Zuma: sir Spenser we have learned the trick of helping ourselves!
we do like to see your photos!:love:
002.jpg

Pixel:mummy says you be a bad iffluence, but we think your the best!
007.jpg

Spenser: Nevermind Mummy, you are onto a good thing. The only problem is that Mummy is trying to make the contents of my tin healthier. It used to have all sorts of nicies in it, but now I sometimes have to work quite hard to find something I fancy. :evil:

Floppy: You are quite right helping yourselves, if your hoomins are anything like mine, they neverbring food on time.:roll:

Spenser: Nevermind Mummy, you are onto a good thing. The only problem is that Mummy is trying to make the contents of my tin healthier. It used to have all sorts of nicies in it, but now I sometimes have to work quite hard to find something I fancy. :evil:

Zumaahh see mummy struggles to find treats we wont eat she calls us Gannets, but i dont know what she means:lol:
Pixel See Lord Spenser our mummy is mean and makes us do tricks to have our tweats!, we dont believe in slave labour so refuse :lol:

(they dont they fall over eachother trying to rip them from my hands...
they need training !!)
Floppy: You are quite right helping yourselves, if your hoomins are anything like mine, they neverbring food on time.:roll:

Zuma:
Oh beautiful lady floppy its not right they make us wait. i have taken to jumping on the washing basket then ontop the telly and taking the lid of the tub and feeding myself:thumb:
i dont recomend you try it however, you do get called names by a mummy!!:shock:

Spenser: Do you get apple and carrot? Mummy has stopped mine to make me eat more hay. She will be bitten if this keeps up. :evil: On a brighter note, my Papa dropped my fenugreek crunchies today, and I have found quite a few dotted about my crate this evening that they missed when picking them up. ;):lol:

Floppy Mummy says I am too naughty for my own good. You guysB][/B]o don't think climbing on anything I can or getting in front of her for rubs when she is doing boring cleaning stuff is naughty. I is just trying to make her smile.B]

Spenser: Do you get apple and carrot? Mummy has stopped mine to make me eat more hay. She will be bitten if this keeps up. :evil: On a brighter note, my Papa dropped my fenugreek crunchies today, and I have found quite a few dotted about my crate this evening that they missed when picking them up. ;):lol:

Pixel:eek:h no no no!, we arent allowed carrot as our sister/wife (we have a strange group relationship) likes to throw carrots at people and buns and get over territorial of them:shock:

we does have some carrot tweats but we preffur the omnommy fenugreek crunchies, although the evil mummy started feeding us our pellets as treats instead!!!!:shock:

Zuma: Oh my bungod!, the mummy has cut my hair!! *hurrrrrumph..*

Floppy Mummy says I am too naughty for my own good. You guysB][/B]o don't think climbing on anything I can or getting in front of her for rubs when she is doing boring cleaning stuff is naughty. I is just trying to make her smile.B]

Zuma: oh floppy climbing is my fave, we play games with mummy during the cleaning, she puts the dust pan down and one of the four of us will pick it up and move it!...

although sometimes she blames us when it was quite honestly her being fluff brained!:lol:

Back