• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today i am a proud bunny mummy of a giant bunny with 6 identical babies!!!!

OMG I have one of the small ones but the Giant one Wow it's beautiful :D

There was one on Ebay a few weeks ago - I WANTED IT - but it went for £100 (too much for me) I was soooo lucky to get this one for only.............................................................................£5.50 (plus P&P) how brilliant is that!!!??? :D:D

There was one on Ebay a few weeks ago - I WANTED IT - but it went for £100 (too much for me) I was soooo lucky to get this one for only.............................................................................£5.50 (plus P&P) how brilliant is that!!!??? :D:D

That is a brilliant bargain :D

I wonder if the large bunnies were made as a promotional thing, they will become collectors items in the future no doubt and be worth a lot more than £5.50p then :D

I have heard that they were produced as prizes for competitions by Lindt - both sellers told me they had won them in a competition a while back - I couldn't part with my bunnies - real or not :love::love::love:

omg brilliant :thumb: are you ' re-homing' the little ones Suzi? What about neutering? :shock::lol:

omg brilliant :thumb: are you ' re-homing' the little ones Suzi? What about neutering? :shock::lol:

oh nooooo! I just couldn't!! They've all bonded now - wow a bonded 6 complete with mum!:love::love: oh and they have been neutered and vaccinated already ;)

Back