• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can someone tell me the breed of this rabbit please?

lovely harlequin coloured dwarf lop id say:love:

dwarf lops can vary in size from smallish to big bunnies.

this is the STANDARD or what a dwarf lop should be from the uk french lop and dwarf lop club.

Weight. Maximum kgs 2.381 5lb 4ozs Minimum kgs 1.93 4lb 4ozs

Type. Body short with well rounded loins. Deep chest and wide shoulders, giving a cobby well muscled appearance. Short strong legs.

Head, Crown, Ears and Eyes.

Head: Well developed particularly in bucks. Good width between eyes. Full cheeks and broad muzzle are desirable.

Crown: The basal ridge of the ears should appear prominent across the top of the skull.

Ears: Should be broad, thick, well furred and rounded at the ends. They should be carried close to the cheeks, giving a horseshoe like outline when viewed from the front.

The inside of the ears should not be visible from any angle when carried correctly. The ears are not measured.

Eyes: Round and bright.

Coat: Coat to be dense and of good length, rollback with an abundance of guard hairs.

hope that helps but to be honest medium lop rabbit should suffice on insurance forms;)

Thank you! I've been getting my hair out trying to work it out. I got to the conclusion she was a harlequin coloured one, but then there are so many breeds i was just getting aggravated!
But you've saved the day, thanks!

I would definitely say a dwarf lop she looks very similar to my Harley, he's a dwarf lop and weighs in at 3.3kg.

Back