• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

-9!!!!!!!! :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
It was -9 degrees this morning when I went out to see Daisy and Digby :( they didn't look very impressed! Their water bowl had some ice in it even in the heated part of their kennel! :shock: I hate them being out when it's so cold, I wish they could live indoors :(

I know just what you mean. Saying that when I looked out this morning Bill was out in the run looking around to see what was going on. I worry about them getting cold but they seem fine.

Poppy loves it! I was so worried about her in the cold but she is really enjoying the snow. She seems much happier with cold temperatures than the summer:love::love:

Poppy loves it! I was so worried about her in the cold but she is really enjoying the snow. She seems much happier with cold temperatures than the summer:love::love:

Sharik is extremely upset with me for closing the balcony door - temperatures out there are pretty much the same outside (-25 at the moment), but if she could she would still sit out there and demand food to be served there too :roll:

I think they handle the cold much better than the heat (in my case I have to cool her down constantly during the summer), but I am still drawing the line at -25 for her, even if she is extremely furry....

Sharik is extremely upset with me for closing the balcony door - temperatures out there are pretty much the same outside (-25 at the moment), but if she could she would still sit out there and demand food to be served there too :roll:

I think they handle the cold much better than the heat (in my case I have to cool her down constantly during the summer), but I am still drawing the line at -25 for her, even if she is extremely furry....

:shock::shock: -25:shock::shock: Poor you:cry: Yes I think -25 is different to what we have here. It froze overnight and we have a bit of snow but the suns shining and its 'crisp and cool' outside. Hope it warms up for you:wave::wave:

-25???!!! :shock: I couldn't live somewhere that cold, I'd die!!! :shock: the coldest we had last year was -15, that was awful!!!

Oh dear I would be so worried about them getting too cold :shock: We only have -2 or so at the moment and I still worry about Rosie :( But luckily it is very sunny and crisp the past few days so she can sunbathe in the garden if she likes

Back