• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Reason Why

What a lovely video.

The first two bunnies are so interactive - I never saw Ada & Beatrix do that, they usually did their own thing separately when they were out.

That is really lovely and a credit to their owner. What happy buns. I don`t think anyone could watch that without smiling. Brill:D

Naww brilliant video :love: Poor nethie doing a huge binky and falling off the bed :oops: :lol:

now, that's something bunnies can't do in hutch! make any rabbit owner who keeps their bun in a small hutch watch this. they'll see! :D

Xxx

ps. no offense to anybody who keeps their rabbits in a hutch, i'd proberbly do the same because of my personal circumstances if i had bunnies but i would definately let them have free range time! A Hutch is Not Enough!

goodness me! that little lop!
My two don't really tend to binky that much....they sleep cause theyre lazy :love:

Back