• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

humping rabbit!

lauraaaah

New Kit
:shock:....my rabbits 4 months old and is actually trying to hump ME!:roll:.......only when im on my own crafty little thing!will having him neutered stop this?only ive read on some of the other threads that some still continue to after!
He does live outside ....but during these cold nights he comes in the house and im having to run from him!

Last edited:
my jed did the same thing i tried alsort to distract him from my foot or leg and a blanket or soft toy worked for me for a bit but then he went back to my leg.

jed has ended up going for the snip cos he was humping my foot and i went to shoo him off and he nipped me.
jed is nearly 4 yrs old so he managed with his "special blanket friend" for 3 years lol

if hes not nipping you or scratching you try and distract him for a bit first, before going to vets cos going to the vets stresses them out with traveling, smells and sound.

Hi :wave:

Neutering will help a lot :) It also has it's health benefits :) My Poppy and Leo are spayed and neutered now and are fine :) Poppy will dig at my legs if I'm in the way still :lol: Donny is neutered and a very good boy, it's only Lola to go now and she's fine at the minute :) She's being spayed in a few weeks :) Get it done now and it's sorted :) can even get a girly-friend ;)

Be careful about bringing him in though, it's so cold right now and bringing him into a warm house then putting him back outside could make him very poorly.

hi, you may find this thread useful that I posted the other week about my bun Joey - he wasn't humping but perhaps starting to think that I was his lady bun!! :lol: I was also bringing him into the house in the evenings, which I've stopped now .... it's all on the thread anyway x ;)

think hes gunna have to be done guys.....he likes us ladies...never bothers my boyfriend just any woman that he see's.....and now hes biting my ankles!:s x

It would be in his best interests to be neutered, so it's good you've decided to get it done.

It would also be in his best interests not to come inside for a run when it's cold- only if/when then temperatures between inside and outside are comparable.

Back