• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three Oldies

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Miss Bunny Penny (11)
016-6.jpg

Tess (9)
023-3.jpg

Stanley (9)
020-4.jpg

No-one wants to comment :cry:

ETA Feel such a dork for genuinely being upset at seeing loads of views and not one reply. Made me think that no-one valued the oldies or that they did not reply cos they are my oldies

This is how the big 'D' and general looney tuneness messes with my head

Oh to be 'normal'
:cry:

Last edited:
I'm sure I commented on this earlier :?

I just came back to look at Stanley as he is so cute!

they're all gorgeous and don't look at all old. 11 is a really good age for a bun, isn't it? I love Stanley's little white bit down his side :love:

Well folks, you know what they say..."age is only a number!" ;) (and that's very tongue in cheek for me as I'm dreading the big 5-0 looming round the corner!)

All kidding aside, they are resplendent, each one. But that first grand lady....wow! I'd never have guessed! A testament to how lovingly they are cared for. :)

Such lovelies! :)

Thanks everyone.

Oldie Buns are so wonderful, they just seem content and at peace with everything :love:

I totally agree.:thumb:

The oldest bunny I had was called Barnaby and he lived to be at least 11years old.
Difficult to gauge exact age as he was a rescue bunny.

:love::love::love:

I do so love Miss Bunny Penny. Such a beautiful old girl. Very gentle looking. :love:

That's lovely. It must be amazing seeing them all through their lives and watching how they gradually change.

I thought the same. Must be amazing to watch their personalities develop over time. Just when I think I know my girls' behaviours inside out, then they'll do something new and amazing! I hope my buns have such a long and happy life as your oldies Jane :love:

Back