• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If your rabbits were human...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
... what would their profession be?

Grimlock would be an interior designer/decorator. He loves to rearrange the hutch so it's just right.
Smoo would be a business woman, running her own company (probably to do with food) and also a mum, :)

I think lola would either be a counsellor or wouldn't be able to work due to mental illness.
Rambo would probably be a racing car driver or a lapdancer
and Eli would be in prison for theft - before going to prison though, he probably wouldn't have worked in food or product testing.

My boyfriend saw me answering this thread and told me we're all mental.:oops:

Estelle would be a lady of leisure. No work for Princess Plumptious Scrumptious.

Frankie would be a cheeky chappie market trader. I'm sure he would win over peoples' hearts.....and the contenets of their wallets.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ada used to seem rather spy-like, quite clever and great at escaping. She is friendlier now and her combination of traits remind me a lot of a friend who is a climber and web designer.

Buddy would be in IT so he could sit all day and snack while working
lula would be an understanding social worker
Blousy would be a trouble causing tart with a heart! :shock:

Molly would have intelligent profession, like a doctor or surgeon. Or perhaps a lawyer. Either way, she would have to be in charge.
Brian would be a house husband

Last edited:
Floppy would be an unemployed Hell's Angel, Millie would be a tall building window cleaner because she loves climbing!

Just getting to know R&R but I think an Olympic hurdler for Raisin and a lady who lunches for Rum!:love:

Spenser would be an aristocrat, Lord Spenser Milton Sparklepants, with lots of servants.

Hey, wait a bit, isn't he that already? :lol:

Bunsk would be a bin man (he loves bins and empty packets!)
Belle would be an athlete

Benjie would be my bodyguard. He follows me everywhere, overtakes me going up/down stairs & gives hall landing a quick inspection (for danger) & he's very fast.
He's also trying to teach me to go round in circles when under attack - putting his very life at risk -of being trodden on.

Harvey would be a food tester by day trade,he'll eat anything given
the oppurtunity and by night he's the ever professional thief! With his
fast pace and quiet feet, he's off before you knew he was there!

Lola would of made the perfect Kate Middleton, Miss Beautiful in every way, very Graceful and Elegant.

Ruby would be a Secretary
Jay a Pimp

Zuma male stripper(his moult is constant!)
Pixel would be a Lord
Poppet would be a Dancer.
Fearne would be Britney spears impersonator!!

Ulfric Storm Cloak would be a theife!

Okay I've asked my lot and this what they said:

Darcy: a veggie and rabbit treats taste tester :roll::lol:
Annie: a princess and wear lots of pink:love:
Beatrix: the BOSS! Maybe Prime Minister so she could boss everyone around to do her bidding! Oh and always eat before anyone else!!;):lol::lol:

Maia would be a rebel high school student with many piercings and crazy dyed hair.
Mango would be her hard-studying little brother. :D

BB would be a musician/Lead singer playing bass in a band....

Mrs is a hair dresser, she uses BBs car sometimes...

Roland would be a chef and Little Miss would be a bouncer, checking in the girls at a club.

Alice would be a flower power hugging yoga teacher because she is always seeking cuddles and putting her head with Oliver's so I will stroke both of them. Oliver would be a store detective because he is always standing up on the look out for trouble and moves like Inspector Gadget:D

Back