• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

midnight bunny doodle (and Bob & Pat too)

catxx

Mama Doe
Real bunnies last weekend (yes I am addicted to Instagram, anyone else on it?)

Disapproving Bob:
6778754413_120172d849_z.jpg

Interrupting Pat on the loo:
6788561301_4f3b5e6fd4_z.jpg

Bob has a shrunken head O_O
6788559413_f1c82fe346_z.jpg

A rare picture of them both in the same shot:
6788564619_6e17f8a6fa_z.jpg

And lastly I doodled this at midnight last night, I have a sketchbook next to my bed for this reason, I quite like it :)

6806379683_4a81c9efd8_z.jpg

:love::thumb: Lovely doodle, and also like the pics - hadn't even heard of instagram, being a bit IT shy. :oops:

:love::thumb: Lovely doodle, and also like the pics - hadn't even heard of instagram, being a bit IT shy. :oops:

I think instagram is an iphone-only app. It's a bit like twitter but with pictures instead of text! (and you can cross post the pictures to facebook, flickr, twitter etc etc)

beautiful buns and a lovely sketch ;) I use instagram - but through the ipad as I've not got a phone - so most of my pics are from around the house or of stuff I'm making as the ipad's a bit big to take out and about!! :D

beautiful buns and a lovely sketch ;) I use instagram - but through the ipad as I've not got a phone - so most of my pics are from around the house or of stuff I'm making as the ipad's a bit big to take out and about!! :D

My username on there is catxxy :) mostly bunnies, house stuff and bored commuting photos haha!

Might have another go with the above sketch, do it again but this time add FUR!

My username on there is catxxy :) mostly bunnies, house stuff and bored commuting photos haha!

Might have another go with the above sketch, do it again but this time add FUR!

Oh, yes ... the sketch is lovely, but would love to see the added fur when you get round to it. :wave:

Awww lovely, bob is a bit like my poppy :)

And i love the instagram effects and the white or black rim but dont really use it that much because ive got snapseed :/

Back