• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss my furbabies so much

anaveragemuppet

Wise Old Thumper
It's a year in march since I had to rehome my beautiful rabbit and five beautiful guinea pigs. I'm missing them so much. I'm still not coping well after finding Ruby pig had died, and recieving the news that my gorgeous Sonny pig had gone to the bridge. I did it as it was best for them as I wasn't coping because of being so ill during my last pregnancy and after George's birth. But how am I supposed to come to terms with it when I still can't and it's been ten months. I loved them all so much. I miss my Bethany, Maggie-May, Isabelle, Lucy and Zeke so much.

Must have been a very difficult decision. Can't imagine having to do that. Sounds like you put your pets first though, which is what a caring owner does. Try not to be hard on yourself.:)

It's so hard. I had an infection from the outer scar right into my womb after having a section and it didn't clear for around ten weeks and my poor babies didn't get the care they were used to and I wasn't happy. I couldn't even lift George and had to crawl on the floor, pushing him around on a changing matt for ages as I couldn't do anything else. That's without mentioning the misaligned hips and pelvis I got afterwards.

Back