• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sox last day with peanuts lol (maybe not)

erm sox had a huge smile on his face as vet checked him, and he isn;t co-operating again, they keeping him in for hour see if he settles and will recheck

erm sox had a huge smile on his face as vet checked him, and he isn;t co-operating again, they keeping him in for hour see if he settles and will recheck

Rascal! :lol: I still think of Sox as a baby, but if his plums are definitely there wouldn't they drop when he relaxes under anaesthetic? What age is he now?

Rascal! :lol: I still think of Sox as a baby, but if his plums are definitely there wouldn't they drop when he relaxes under anaesthetic? What age is he now?

When Barney was in the other day he almost needed abdominal surgery to find one. That was the day i learned that they often pull them in under anaesthetic!! Thankfully, after phoning the rescue for permission and finishing prepping him, the little rascal had let it down again!:lol:

Sorry, meant to say, I hope it all goes smoothly!

Back