• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 Bunnies a very large apple branch....

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
September and the girls make short work of these apple branches. However, as you will see from this series of pics, if I'm there with the run lid open trying to take photos, September spends most of her time looking for the best spot to jump out :shock::lol:

...and she usually succeeds..... :lol::lol: :love:

Sepnstick001.jpg

"I still lookies"
Sepnstick003.jpg

Sepnstick002.jpg

Sepnstick004.jpg

"Boo!" :lol::lol:
Sepnstick005.jpg

"I ams comings now, get weddy Auntie Jens!"
Sepnstick006.jpg

Approx 10 minutes later I went back out to turn the branch over so that the other side could be nommed.
An apple branch buffet!

Sepnsticks001-1.jpg

Paintbox & Croquet come up for air!
Sepnsticks002.jpg

and then as soon as the lid comes up....
September:"Never mind the noms, I'm off! Kids, you wait here!" :lol::lol::

Sepnsticks004.jpg

Wow! So this is what it's like when bunnies like twigs and branches! (My Ada mostly ignores them.)

Brilliant!!

The babies have got so big!

Hopscotch: "It's all dah noms we has :D Lots of nommy nommy fingies and appull bwanches dat we likes lots and wots good for our tums & teefies :D We noms lots of hays too, Auntie Jens says more dan dah po-nees!" :shock:

....she aint wrong either :lol:

I'm wondering if I ordered a really big box of apple sticks I'd be able to persuade Paintbox to be a stowaway :love:

They defintely loves their apple bark.

Oh bless! :love::love::love:

If I lived a little closer I would send Lord Spenser round for training in good nomming habits.

I'm wondering if I ordered a really big box of apple sticks I'd be able to persuade Paintbox to be a stowaway :love:

They defintely loves their apple bark.

:lol::lol: You can have some of her fluff! I'll save it after her next groom :lol: She's gorgeous isn't she? :love:

...however a really big box of sticks is definitely an option ;):lol:

Wow thats a great picture all lined up systematically stripping the bark :lol: Paintbox :love::love: My two rascals haven't even touched the twigs there's no pleasing some bunnies :roll:

Hopscotch: "It's all dah noms we has :D Lots of nommy nommy fingies and appull bwanches dat we likes lots and wots good for our tums & teefies :D We noms lots of hays too, Auntie Jens says more dan dah po-nees!" :shock:

....she aint wrong either :lol:

:love::love:

Wow thats a great picture all lined up systematically stripping the bark :lol: Paintbox :love::love: My two rascals haven't even touched the twigs there's no pleasing some bunnies :roll:

I know - it would have been a great shot if the mesh wasn't in the way :roll:

:shock: This is very odd behaviour indeed :shock: Did you leave the sticks in with them over night?

Back