• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merri, Bonnie, Nori, Orla, Donovan, Bilbo and Maisie (in other words lots of bunnies)

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Well no sooner had Bonnie recovered from a dental procedure and been given the all clear to go home then her recuperation pen was taken up by Merri who was suffering a bout of stasis. He seems to be making a slow recovery and has nommed some hay and readigrass.

I must say my nerves are a little frazzled. The pen is comprised of rabbit run panels, puppy pen panels and my son's old playpen which I'd initially set up to accommodate my new arrivals this Sunday past. And its been up ever since with as with two ill buns I can monitor them better indoors. I am sleep drained and money drained after all those vet trips but I am content. I wouldn't not have any of my rabbits no matter how ill they get or how much they cost. I feel so fulfilled and honoured to have such beautiful fur babies.

Anyway despite feeling under the weather Merri still saw fit to pose :love:
Merri2ndFebruary201210.jpg

Merri2ndFebruary20127.jpg

Merri2ndFebruary20124.jpg

One shot of Nori and Bonnie before they went back outside into their run.
NoriandBonnie1stFebruary20122.jpg

I must say these Nori, Bonnie and Merri are so relaxed compared to my shy little Orla and Donny who like carrots but not kale or parsley :shock:
OrlaandDonovan31stJanuary20124.jpg

OrlaandDonovan31stJanuary20121.jpg

Bilbo and Maisie too take things in their stride and will eat anything and everything :lol:
BilboandMaisie31stJanuary20122.jpg

BilboandMaisie31stJanuary20124.jpg

ETA they don't get to eat that much carrot in one go. They have their own fridge in the garage where I keep all their herbs and partly nibbled carrot. I've found over the years too much carrot can cause tummy problems so its best in moderation.

All so beautiful and well-loved.

Merri has fantastic eyelashes in that second pic!

He is such a poser and in fact the camera subtracts pounds when it comes to him. He always looks fab. He is a bit of a diva of course demanding carrot slices soaked in dandelion wine and cut with a circumference of 3cm :roll::lol:

Awe they are all so gorgeous :love::love: Im sorry to hear you've been going through the 'ill bunny ringer' it really is so emotionally draining!!

Aww beautiful bunnies :love: Have Orla and Donovan settled in well? :)

Well they like their run but are still quite shy of us. I have worked out that this is the 6th home so I expect them to take a while. Orla licked me the first day we got her but never since, she runs away most of the time now :(

I had intended to take her and Donny in for human/bun bonding but having ill bunnies this week as put paid to that idea.

Back