• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apparently something was in the way

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
So Hopscotch just had to throw the box of gauze packets on the floor so he could get a good seat for watching TV!

f78c8531.jpg

I specifically told him not to throw the cotton buds box off as well. But did he listen? :roll: didn't get a photo of that though, was too cross/busy picking them up! :lol:

It was the lottery results; I don't think he won! Maybe that's why he was wrecking the place :roll:

Haha, he looks like he's watching very intently. Shame he didn't win, he's probably thinking "but... but... what about all the boxes of stuff i wanted to buy to trash mummeh's haus with... noooo :("

Aww, he should have a little bit of leeway, he's been through a lot! But I suppose if you start treating him special he'll only get spoiled. :lol:

Haha that pic is ace! :lol: Boris used to sit like that and watch TV as well... when he was still allowed in the living room :roll: (he's been banned from going there now by my mum..or actually it's Bella who is banned :lol: She doesn't trust her for some reason :lol:) He would sit there and watch and get soooo annoyed if someone walked past and blocked his view :lol:

Oh, that picture is an absolute classic! :thumb:

Of course it is always a treat to see the dear wee fellow. :love:

He is okay thank you :) he must be feeling a bit happier; it's the first time he's done anything naughty since coming home last Thursday!! I'm taking him to see the vet on Saturday morning so he can see how he's getting on.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That'll teach you to keep his furniture clear of clutter in future.

Back