• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you bond two boys?

k1984

Mama Doe
Hi, I've got a little neutered house rabbit boy and I'm looking to find him a friend. I've heard that male to female bonds are generally the best, but can you bond two males together?

Thanks.:wave:

Yes you can bond two neutered Bucks. IME it really depends on the personality of the Rabbits as much as their gender

I have several male/male pairs. Some have chosen each other even when there have been single females available... :wave:

I have a quad of two males and two females - and its usually the boys sit together and the girls sit together :wave:

I have two boys who are bonded. They are neutered and they are also litter mates so have been together all their lives. They adore each other. I think with the right personalities and neutering it is possible.

Yes you can bond two neutered Bucks. IME it really depends on the personality of the Rabbits as much as their gender

I agree - we have several bonded males and several quads with either 2 males/2 female or in one instance 3 males 1 female (all neutered of course).

Back