• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some shots from my bedroom window

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
It is a lovely sunny day today and Rosie finally gets a run around after days of horrible rain
It is far too cold for me (the pond has frozen over!) and so I have just been sat at the desk next to my bedroom window and taking some pictures and keeping an eye on her. Make sure she doesn't get up to no good :lol::lol:

DSCF1417.jpg

DSCF1418.jpg

DSCF1419.jpg

DSCF1420.jpg

DSCF1421.jpg

DSCF1422.jpg

She lives in a hutch outdoors :) I have been trying to make a run for her to attach to her new hutch but it has been a bit slow at the moment and will hopefully finish it up when I next get paid

She is one cute bubba!

My Herbie has a fluffly bum like that, and fluffy feet too!

Last summer I followed CarlyS's rabbits around her back garden on my hands and knees pulling tufts out :lol:

I am not looking foward to the summer malt. All that fluff has to be brushed out! I gave her a brush the other day to get any scraggly bits off. It is so light it got caught on the slightest air movements and ended up my nose and stuck in my eye lashes. Not fun :lol:

Back