• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tee hee

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
I was in the shower....and heard the distict sounds of naughtiness from the kitchen. Went through (leaving the shower on) to find Marnie on the side. Shouted at her and she jumped off.....going straight for where she usually hides after shes naughty......the shower room. Where she ran straight into the water.
She was NOT impressed. I however would have laughed my socks off (if I had been wearing any)
What a meanie Mummy :p:p

I think I deserve some revenge after all the things she has smashed. I need to buy a whole new set of tumblers and crockers. Cowbag.

I was really impressed by some of the nortiness reported in the course of Rhianna's babysitting thread recently. :shock: Spenser can be naughty, but it sounds like Marnie is the Queen of Naughtiness.:lol:

I was really impressed by some of the nortiness reported in the course of Rhianna's babysitting thread recently. :shock: Spenser can be naughty, but it sounds like Marnie is the Queen of Naughtiness.:lol:

If it wasn't me I'd probably think that I was making it up....surely no-bun can be THAT naughty??!??
Luckily Marnie likes to give demonstrations to visitors :lol::roll:

If it wasn't me I'd probably think that I was making it up....surely no-bun can be THAT naughty??!??
Luckily Marnie likes to give demonstrations to visitors :lol::roll:

You should write a book about her exploits. :thumb:

I can so see Marnie running into the shower room - she couldn't do that when I was there Rosie-sitting as I had shut the door as it had THAT nappy in it:shock::shock:

Yes, Marnie is definitely a norty bunny. I couldn't believe how cheeky she was getting up on the dining room chair to nom my custard while I had my back turned feeding Rosie. Even after I told her off and she jumped down, as soon as my back was turned, she was up again. Amazing bun!!!

I can forgive Marnie a lot though as she does the most amazing licks. I had never been licked by a bun until I met Marnie:love:

I definitely think she is a BARC bunny in disguise.

Tell her I look forward to seeing her on Saturday - and spending time with my favourite small person:love: (and seeing you of course, Sam:oops:)

Back