• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sleepy bun

joeydoodle

Warren Scout
poor Joey still recovering from his little operation ... but he does look so cute!! just want to tickle that little tum :love: he really loves his blanket Mummy made him :love:

6800602397_6118476107.jpg

he's lovely! Such a handsome boy and evidently very loved :love::love:

I also think you should stock your folksy shop as I love your makes...including that blanket. I also have a fondness for the gnome fabric in one of the squares :oops:

he's lovely! Such a handsome boy and evidently very loved :love::love:

I also think you should stock your folksy shop as I love your makes...including that blanket. I also have a fondness for the gnome fabric in one of the squares :oops:

thanks, I have stuff made just need to get it listed! things have been a little slow here since Christmas - feels like Em has been off school more than in with all kinds of nasty bugs :( Did you get the book ok last week? it's got some lovely button projects in there :love: hope you like the miffy fabric button too :love: :love:

thanks, I have stuff made just need to get it listed! things have been a little slow here since Christmas - feels like Em has been off school more than in with all kinds of nasty bugs :( Did you get the book ok last week? it's got some lovely button projects in there :love: hope you like the miffy fabric button too :love: :love:

I did, it's an awesome book such a bargain! Thank you :D I love the miffy button and the button badges :D Eee! Hope Em feels better soon :( xx

Back