• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

miley's got naughty!!

MillyLop

Warren Scout
:wave:

i've noticed Mileys behaviour keeps changing at the moment, one minute she is chilled out, very calm flopped out on the floor :love:.. and the next she's jumping on everything and constantly scratching :?

one day she eats all of her hay, and the next she's not really bothered and only eats half of what she usually would. apart from this nothing is wrong with her health wise from what I can tell. i've spoken to the vet and they don't know what it could be down to, they've booked us an appt to check her over just in case. they asked if anything has changed in her environment but nothing has (except we did decorate a while ago and to do this we temporarily moved her into the hallway/stairs but only for a few hours.. :?)

Just wondered if anyone has experienced this with house buns? she's been indoors for about 7 months.. do you think she's itching to get outside? do you think she's lonely? or bored?? (we have SO many toys scattered around for her, again sometimes she plays with them.. sometimes not :roll: ) arrgh.. i just wish buns could talk!! :lol:

do buns get pmt?? :lol:

Oops should have mentioned that she was spayed last August and has recovered well, and she's not pulling her fur out or anything.

Spenser's behaviour pattern is very similar. I suspect boredom/loneliness might be a factor. You might find it worth taking away some of her toys, and rotating what is on offer so that her environment is more interesting. There could be a touch of spring fever involved, but it's still way too cold for indoor buns to play out.

Back