• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't remember if I gave them their injections!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I'm so tired, work out from uni and I haven't had enough sleep. I thought I had to do the bunny injections today but when I checked my diary they should have had them yesterday. I don't think I did them yesterday but I just don't know for sure. My brain is mush. I've hardly spent any time with them this week and given them a bit of fuss but mostly I've interacted with them to give medicine. :(

I wish I could remember, I don't know what to do.

Im sorry - i dont know what to say - didnt want to read and run...bumping for you even though its only been a little while....hope someone comes along with some advice......perhaps say what the injections are and the amounts...:? sorry

What are they on? And how often do they have it?
I don't think I can help, but maybe someone else can with that information.
*hugs*

Norocillin. I think I didn't give it to them. I was very tired and stayed up too late. I remember giving Grim his baytril and discussed it with my housemates. I went out for that but not the injections. They have them every three days. I've given them the injections now. And now I'm going to bed!

Hate that this gets in the way of looking after my pets. The chinchillas need cleaning too and letting out but it will have to wait until Thursday. Only five more months and then uni is done!

Glad you sorted it.
Get some sleep - at least there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Back