• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding going well so far.. FAO Becky 86 & x-Vic-x

*Red*

Mama Doe
Hello :)

Well admittedly Vicky did the hardest part, but fingers crossed, all seems to be going well so far :)

P1030526.jpg

P1030527.jpg

P1030528.jpg

P1030529.jpg

*Sorry nosey person wandered onto the thread to peak at the trio* :oops::oops:

They are such a beautiful group and the tan and white one looks identical to my Tinkabub from above :love::love:

Nosey person number 2 here. :wave::lol: I'm really glad this has all gone so well for the 3 of them. :love::love:

:love: Hello babies :wave:

I have tears in my eyes, i need to stop being an emotional wreck :(

Its lovely to see him with wifeys, and he is so lucky to have 2 beautiful wifeys :love: Thank you so much Sarah for giving my baby his forever home :love: I will send you his baby pics over via email when i get a moment.

Vicky is just amazing, i couldn't have bonded him, i'd have taken him out at the first hurdle :oops: Thank you Vic :love: I will bring you some more when you get back of your hols to say thankyou! Fancy trying 4? :p

Back