• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny on a mission... pics added

i brought oscar into the kitchen to see how he reacted, not ofcourse to see whether he was good as if so i could bring him in for 10 mins when my mum gets home to convince her hed be a good house bun oh no i wouldnt do that :D <-- the face of innocence

just to let you all know before you get concerned the kitchen is the same temp as outside as we have the kitchen door open and no heating on infact it might be warmer outside :lol:
so here he is on his little mission

74043b89.jpg

c8fe333d.jpg

Last edited:
I know some buns who can chomp a wire speedy as a lightening bolt even if you had your hand on it ready to stop.:lol: He is gorgeous.

i think i know the answer but oscar goes aroung chinning everything and hoping about happily, hes not showed any signs of chewing and is quite happy to be in the open even though he has places to hide. hes also quite chuffed that the big white thing despenses kale. hes the most active i think iv ever seen him and keeps coming to me for an ear scratch do you think hes happy to come inside for a little while?

love the red tunnel pic......and yes,it takes a split second to cut through wire..even if youre ready!!

i think i know the answer but oscar goes aroung chinning everything and hoping about happily, hes not showed any signs of chewing and is quite happy to be in the open even though he has places to hide. hes also quite chuffed that the big white thing despenses kale. hes the most active i think iv ever seen him and keeps coming to me for an ear scratch do you think hes happy to come inside for a little while?

I misread that as 'in the oven'!!!! I was like - :shock: bit of an over reactment from chewing that he didn't do yet!!

He looks like he's having a great time!! What did your mum say?

sorry another question:oops: as he seems to love being in how long can i keep him in on a night in the kitchen if its the same temp as outside? my mum hasnt agreed to have him as ahouse bun (yet) but he loves it and i think the more she sees him inside and being an amazingly outgoing bun the more likely she is to say yes obviously i want whats best for oscar but as hes not showing any signs of being stressed and is only depressed whens hes in his shed is it doing him any harm coming in for a bit?

I think the only think to consider is temperature change. Rabbits do not deal well with temperature change like we do.

Also - litter training. He may try to mark his territory every times he comes in - and it may put your mum off :lol:

I think the only think to consider is temperature change. Rabbits do not deal well with temperature change like we do.

Also - litter training. He may try to mark his territory every times he comes in - and it may put your mum off :lol:

thanks I can keep the temp the same in the kitchen, hes also litter trained so thats good and he is neutered. My mum actually just said what a lovely house bun hed make :D

Back