• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boys

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I've gone from four to two in a year :(

They are best buddies though and seem to be coping well since tinky left us Friday.

f057a61f.jpg

d20c4c9d.jpg

2152e911.jpg

4643eb0c.jpg

0344a305.jpg

6afa630f.jpg

b9edc50a.jpg

28287a4d.jpg

9e1e47e3.jpg

5afa8461.jpg

c7435c4b.jpg

d22db754.jpg

2acb1026.jpg

48172f1f.jpg

I'm glad they seem to be coping without Tinks to keep them in check.

At least they have each other to lean on.:love:

Beautiful!

I have a soft spot for your Teddy, I remember when you got him, was so glad that he fitted in well with your lot :)

Beautiful!

I have a soft spot for your Teddy, I remember when you got him, was so glad that he fitted in well with your lot :)

I couldn't imagine life without him now, he found us :) as soon as I saw him in the back of parsnipbuns car I knew I was going to fall in love with him, I doubt anyone could resist him, he's such a character. Joey took a while to accept him but now they are inseparable :)

It's so sad, Lara:cry:

Will you adopt any more rescue buns as you have such spacious accommodation for them? I know living with you must be a bunny's idea of heaven.

I must try and come and visit so I can have a snuggle of the buns and Archie again, but I know you are back at work now. Archie must be getting big.

It's so sad, Lara:cry:

Will you adopt any more rescue buns as you have such spacious accommodation for them? I know living with you must be a bunny's idea of heaven.

I must try and come and visit so I can have a snuggle of the buns and Archie again, but I know you are back at work now. Archie must be getting big.

I would like to, it's just having time for the bonding that's the issue at the moment with having Archie and being back at work, plus I want the boys to relax for abit and get used to tinkerbell not being there.

I'm off sick for the next week still with my ribs so let me know when you're free xx

what breed is the black boy? theyre gorgeous buns so sorry for your losses

Thats Joey. I'm not sure, he was born in a RSPCA centre, they thought his mum was an English cross he was the only black bunny in the litter, the rest were black and white but hes too small i think for that cross. His ears completely lop for a week twice a year when he moults! He does have one ear that lops when he's relaxed, I think he's a dwarf lip cross. He's medium size. He's very soppy and loves cuddles :)

Back