• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this normal or is she a bunny boiler?

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
As you all know, Scarlet and Ori are very much in "bunny lurve". Her behaviour is on occasion somewhat interesting in that when we are sorting out Ori's mane or fussing him she will insist on coming up behind him and humping him whilst we do it. Is this just her saying "he's mine" or is she an overly obsessive bunny boiler (pardon the pun)?

I've no experience of bunny couples, alas, but it sounds like she's reminding you he is her husbun. :love:

Does his mane need a lot of combing? Spenser's doesn't, which is just as well as he HATES the comb with a passion. :roll:

My sparkle.does this but with her it is because SHE wants the attention we can't even say Ty's name poor lad. She will also put her head on his head so we have to stroke her not him ;)

:lol:

shes saying ..."remember ...hes mine ";)

I thought so, she has done it LOADS lately. She is definately the dominant bun, he get's the odd lick of affection if he's lucky. Being a madam as usual then, that's our Scarlet!! Can just see her thinking "hands off Mammy he's MINE". His beautiful mane (he says thanks to Auntie NikNak for the compliment) doesn't take much grooming but he does get alot of hay cuaght up in it and it's such fine hair it matts if we don't tease it out. He's not keen on the brush but quite happy to sit there whilst we pull it all out and make it nice again (while she's humping away on him). I would try and get a video but can't help feel it would be wrong :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back