• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do Rabbits Know ...?

Ori does, if the cat catches him (not physically obviously) by surprise he thumps and runs. Scarlet however loves her catty brother and sniffs noses with him through the mesh of the run and then follows him as he walks around it :D

Poppy loves every animal :lol: She is never aggressive :D When she was outside and we had to bring her in to give her medicine the cat would sit and watch and try and groom her lol.. if Poppy started backing up or being difficult the cat would hit me!

Donny hates every animal but rabbits, same with Lola. Although when we bring them in to do their nails or something, they are fine with the cat watching :)

Leo is alright with Harvey (my bf's dog) as is Poppy, but they have never been 'with' him. Only sniffed through the carrier :) or when Pops was in the conservatory once Harvey was watching while Poppy flopped near him and every time he barked he got sent to his bed until he started flopping too :lol:

Of course! If rabbits didnt know what other animal were, they'd get eaten :)

Finx is curious about hamsters... but apart from that they only know the neighbourhood cats, who cause major panic!
They also know the difference between birds that are a threat, and harmless little garden ones.

Yes, I presume they treat them as predators. Or they would do if not used to them etc.

My dog treats Twinkle as her pup. I am not sure whether Twinkle thinks our dog is a dog or a huge strange rabbit or whether Twinkle thinks he is a very small strange dog, but there is alot of interaction between them.

Back