• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No laughing or phoning of RSPCA please

Carrie14

Mama Doe
But this is what happens when two rabbits are left alone with fabric crayons by a careless 11 year old. I have no idea how their intestines sorted the colors so well:?

Picture001.jpg

Tiesto and Buuren were both fine and I kept a very close eye on them and their eating.

:shock::lol: How bizarre! The blue ones are smaller than the others aswell :?

I know, well spotted, guess their tummys weren't so keen on that color. They were all a bit harder than normal too.

The thing I find incredible is that it goes out the same order it went in but if you watch their tums after they have eaten and as I understand it their intestines actually push the food backward and forward unlike ours, so how does it not get mixed up?

When I broke them apart there were the same color specks of undigested color inside as there was on the outside.

I did laugh, I must admit but it was such a shock to see that in their litter tray:lol:

I know, well spotted, guess their tummys weren't so keen on that color. They were all a bit harder than normal too.

The thing I find incredible is that it goes out the same order it went in but if you watch their tums after they have eaten and as I understand it their intestines actually push the food backward and forward unlike ours, so how does it not get mixed up?

When I broke them apart there were the same color specks of undigested color inside as there was on the outside.

I did laugh, I must admit but it was such a shock to see that in their litter tray:lol:

Ive no idea how the colous didnt get mixed up, its totally baffling! Has given me a giggle though so thanks :lol:

Back