• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long time no read!

Carrie14

Mama Doe
I am finally back on line! I'm sure none of you remember me but I remembered a lot of you and reading back on past posts it seems an awful lot of you have lost some very well loved buns:cry:

Unfortunately I also lost Tulip after her long struggle with her breathing problems and at the time I really needed you guys:(

I am looking forward to getting back into this place so I don't feel like the only bunny mad person in the world anymore:)

And yep already looked at locked threads too. Not a lot changes here:lol::love:

Hello and welcome back :wave: There have been a few changes, the forum has had an upgrade and we have had new members and mods and some new buddies who do a great job :D

So sorry to hear about Tulip :(

Hey! Of course you're remembered, good to see you back :D

So, so sorry about Tulip, I remember she was poorly :cry:

Thank you for all your kind messages:love:

It is sad about Tulip but she had the best care I could give her and she died at home which, in a way, is something we all hope for in the end:(

I remember you! I'm very sorry about Tulip though :(

It's good to have you back. I hope you see you about more :)

I remember you! I'm very sorry about Tulip though :(

It's good to have you back. I hope you see you about more :)

Hey I really wanted to read/talk (you know what I mean) to you especially, when Tulip died. I don't know if you remember but I was quite obsessed about rabbits not living for more than a year on steroids? Well the flipping strange thing was that she died a year to the day that she started them, was so strange:?

About time you became a forum buddy too:thumb:

Hey I really wanted to read/talk (you know what I mean) to you especially, when Tulip died. I don't know if you remember but I was quite obsessed about rabbits not living for more than a year on steroids? Well the flipping strange thing was that she died a year to the day that she started them, was so strange:?

About time you became a forum buddy too:thumb:

Bless your heart. It's a shame you couldn't get on. Yes, I do remember talking with you about steroids. Tulip did awesomely. :love:

Thank you:(

Did I see you at the vets a few weeks ago? You were stroking one of your buns that was in a white carry cage or am I going mad?! Was too shy to talk:roll:

Was there two carriers? One pink and white and one orange and white? I've been back and forth as both Mischa and Nutmeg have had snuffles reoccurances. I think every time I've been I've had all four of them with me. :lol:

Back