• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Check out this Lovely website - diary of an (elderly) housebun

That's lovely. :) The picture of Harvey sleeping sitting up like a teddy bear (a couple of posts down) is utterly adorable :love::love:

Thank you! she is a bit disheartened at the moment because only 3 people 'follow' him - I tried to add comments on the blogs but am not registered as a 'google blogger' or whatever . . . so if anyone is comments would I know be very much appreciated. Harvey (Harve) himself is a simply wonderful bunny

Oooh!! Love it!! Entertaining and informative about bunnies!!

Have shared it to FB.Harvey deserves following!!

well worth a look..I love the way it is written and is so amusing!! Don't suppose anyone knows how to get in touch as I can't seem to leave a comment and would love for harvey to appear in my magazine!

Awe its brilliant and Harvey is lovely :love: Ive bookmarked it so I can work my way through all the posts during my lunch hours :D

well worth a look..I love the way it is written and is so amusing!! Don't suppose anyone knows how to get in touch as I can't seem to leave a comment and would love for harvey to appear in my magazine!

I can send you her e-mail if you like! she would be delighted!!

You just need to register with google. Just use an existing email addy & think up a password. Type your comment in and then it will ask you to 'sign in' above here there is 'sign up for a new google account'. Click on that, enter the blurb and your comment will appear! Next time you want to leave a comment you just sign in with your newly created google account :D

Have been able to look at this now and I love it! There are so many stories to read which is fantastic - I'm going to make a cup of tea, get into bed and work my way through them :D It'll be lush to see Harvey in the magazine. Thaks for sharing this website, I'm going to be starting a blog soon so I will definitely follow harvey :wave:xx

Back