• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Houston, we Have a Problem.......................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
How the heck did Morse get up there :shock:

001-45.jpg

005-36.jpg

002-33.jpg

003-32.jpg

004-31.jpg

Maybe he can fly now :shock: Those ears have their uses !!

Today will include Morse proofing high surfaces !! ............ :?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What an amazing Morse. There must have been an incident last night which needed investigating! :love::love::love:

Go Morsey!!

Biscuit could do that kind of jump too, its amazing how aerodynamic some bunnies must be - we've seen Biscuit master 4ft in what looked like he was not even apparently trying :shock:

Bluesmum's Marnie jumps on her kitchen worktops - I am never sure how but I have seen her up there on numerous occasions and my Bumble manages to climb on top of his hutch - and he is almost blind. Maybe bunnies can fly when no-one is looking?:D

I bet he used that tree stump looking thing and jumped from there. Doesn't look that high!

But his enclosure is on the far left of the photo, not immediately to the forefront :?

I have Morse proofed things now, much to The Inspector's disgust !!

Oh wow:shock: I have a bun like that too. Makes rabbit proofing even harder than normal.

As an aside I am so surprised Morse is still with you as before I lost Internet months ago he was desperately ill. How is he doing now if you don't mind my asking?

Oh wow:shock: I have a bun like that too. Makes rabbit proofing even harder than normal.

As an aside I am so surprised Morse is still with you as before I lost Internet months ago he was desperately ill. How is he doing now if you don't mind my asking?

He is doing well at the moment thank you. He will always have trouble with his ears, but he has not had a bad relapse for some time xx

But his enclosure is on the far left of the photo, not immediately to the forefront :?

I have Morse proofed things now, much to The Inspector's disgust !!

Hmm so who was he trying to visit next door?? Has he had a little Springtime urge :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I could just imagine your face when you saw him. He looks quite please with himself having a good sniff round. gotta love him :love:

Back