• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I was almost eaten by my bunny

loppy ears

Warren Veteran
In the evening I normally give my pair a crunchie first before their food but tonight I was putting the food onto the fresh hay and my girl bit my finger thinking it was a crunchie I do not know who was more shocked me or her she realised and stopped quickly when she realised it was a finger not the crunchie :lol:

Sometimes tapla gets over eager with parsnip and I get a nip ! Nothing like a proper bunny bite but it does shock me ! She's probably done it about 5-10 times and she always looks confused and sometimes gives me a little nose nudge which I take as an apology ! Apology accepted , greedy silly bunny !

I got bitten this morning for been 10 minutes late with breakfast! No sooner had my foot come through the door there was Fluffy giving me a reminder her food was due.

Back