• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floppy must have thought i was dirty - video

:lol::lol:

Thats so cute. Between Floppy and Raison, they could lick your house clean. ;)

Wouldn't that be something, the amazing cleaning bunnies! Floppy is just the loyal friend, everything can be chaos but you go out and visit him, give him a good scratch in that spot and he showers you with love!

Wouldn't that be something, the amazing cleaning bunnies! Floppy is just the loyal friend, everything can be chaos but you go out and visit him, give him a good scratch in that spot and he showers you with love!

:lol: When I get home I will see if Mr Bennett has a spot like that. Although it might be a super chewing spot. :shock: The incredible wall munching rabbit. :lol: Cutie-pie only like her face being stroked, she gets nervous if I go near her sides.

Its a place I try with all buns. Most foster buns have had little handling so I try and see what they will be comfortable with. The vast majority will be fine on my knee as long as I keep scratching, massaging or grooming by pinching fur gently, especially when I concentrate on that area. They are all so different! Floppy will storm off in a huff if you try and touch his head or nose whereas Millie starts grinding her teeth the minute you stroke her head.:lol:

Aww, bless Floppy! :love:

Spenser likes having his head and between the ears stroked, and will tooth purr - but only if all four paws are very firmly on the ground. :(

It really does make you feel like you have a great relationship with your bun. Millie hates being touched really but doesn't,make me love her less though.

Back