• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My last remaining bunny

Hopper

Mama Doe
Been a while since I actualy posted pictures of my own (and not those in rescue needing homes) I only have one rabbit now, Dreama, and she seems more happier on her own than she has ever been for some reason. Failed attempts of bonding.. She seems to prefer to befriend the other animals in th house..

Dreama is 4 this year and such a good rabbit. She goes in a run during the day then in the evening has a run about the back garden which is massive supervised before bed at night.

A few recent photos of her.

dreama1.jpg

dreama2.jpg

dreama3.jpg

dreama4.jpg

Oh what a precious! :) She is truly lovely!
My goodness ... the pic with the cat? They're almost the same size! o_O Both my kitties are way bigger than any of my rabbits.
That is a really nice run. I need something like that for the few months my buns could be outside. :)

Oh what a precious! :) She is truly lovely!
My goodness ... the pic with the cat? They're almost the same size! o_O Both my kitties are way bigger than any of my rabbits.
That is a really nice run. I need something like that for the few months my buns could be outside. :)

Dillen the cat who is a long term rescue cat here isn't a very big cat and I think it may be the angle of the photo taken as Dreama isn't is big rabbit.

Thank you for the lovely comments. :D

Back