• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orla and Donovan have arrived!

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Please meet the very pretty Orla Orchid and handsome Donovan Dill :D

For now they are using an old playpen and panels in the living room to get them used to their new surroundings. They are much smaller than I expected and very cuddly and licky :love: But they don't seem to like parsley :shock:

I'm so happy they are here. I just hope they like it in Scotland :D
OrlaandDonovan29thJanuary201222.jpg

OrlaandDonovan29thJanuary201225.jpg

OrlaandDonovan29thJanuary201236.jpg

Wishing them well.:wave:

I've never met a dutchie in the fur, but I gather they are generally quite petite.

Spenser is astounded that they don't like parsley. :shock:

Well they seem pretty happy and have settled in really fast. They like their nom noms but I still can't believe how small they are and slender. I don't think they are underweight but I do reckon they are probably just under 2Kg and I'm used to all my other rabbits being slight over that.

Loving the new pics. :love: Looks like they are happy bunnies, and so they should be. I don't know the avaerage weights for Dutch rabbits, but I do know a mini-lop who last weighed in at 2.2kg.

Back