• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few of Honey and Treasure ratties

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
:love:

Treasure

0a5c9941-7b7a-460f-9d83-fab7b165a849.jpg

Honey

670f55b1-4b9f-456a-844d-c1eae0e99bd7.jpg

9b1e00c8-5c58-4ccf-9adf-6e6c50500604.jpg

Stealing my pen :roll:

61aea9e8-83ad-4b9a-ac4c-4c0d1c780104.jpg

Teeny tiny ratty!

6c677d0d-acfe-47c5-9394-99b202278bf2.jpg

After a previous experience with a rat I've always been completely scared witless of them,however those pictures of honey and treasure are adorable :love:

:love: they are so pretty :love:

never had girl ratties, im always one for the chunky boys :lol: but these 2 are gorgeous :D xxx

Bless them, lovely beady eyes (except in the first photo!). :lol:

Are they awake at night or do they sleep like us?

Shell, aw bless him!! :lol::love:

Bless them, lovely beady eyes (except in the first photo!). :lol:

Are they awake at night or do they sleep like us?

Honey and Treasure have developed their sleeping pattern around their routine, they are usually up in the early hours of the morning then go back to sleep until the evening when they wake around 8pm ish and they then stay up till late but sleep a few hours during the night, usually 1am-4am ish. :)

Shell, aw bless him!! :lol::love:

Honey and Treasure have developed their sleeping pattern around their routine, they are usually up in the early hours of the morning then go back to sleep until the evening when they wake around 8pm ish and they then stay up till late but sleep a few hours during the night, usually 1am-4am ish. :)

wish my 2 were like this.... they are up all night and my life i forgot what a rackett they can make :shock:

xxx

wish my 2 were like this.... they are up all night and my life i forgot what a rackett they can make :shock:

xxx

Oh dear! My two do sometimes decide to shred newspaper and play fight whilst I'm trying to sleep :roll::lol: I re arranged my room to make things better for Boris so their cage is pretty much next to my bed really, my bed is a bunk bed but with a desk and chair underneath.

Oh dear! My two do sometimes decide to shred newspaper and play fight whilst I'm trying to sleep :roll::lol: I re arranged my room to make things better for Boris so their cage is pretty much next to my bed really, my bed is a bunk bed but with a desk and chair underneath.

at night i have to move their cage into the hall as they wrestle ALL NIGHT LONG. they also decide to tip their food bowl up and generally cause devistation :shock: :roll:

boys will be boys :lol:

im already looking to upgrade their cage and the OH is getting nervous :lol:

Back