• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky Boris

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Giving me a big shock!

e41dafe2-805a-48ad-90c6-59f182099b1c.jpg

And another! :lol:

8b322ca8-fa15-4793-8724-3dde363a5d1a.jpg

a823cbdb-8cbd-43a0-81e1-d7684471c3c0.jpg

8362efe2-a433-4216-a661-f70eb94d2f5a.jpg

Hello!

d4848ea9-eae4-4ad7-b7fb-02291660c974.jpg

073f58fc-973a-457d-abfb-d55ce6b7e0b1.jpg

They do like to worry us! :shock::love:

Yep! :lol: Fluffers, he is still on antibiotics as he went for a check up a week ago last friday and he still wasn't healed properly, but the vet said it doesn't look infected but he got another ten day course of antibiotics just in case, he was going to be back tomorrow for another check up but I will be home late (about 6ish) as I have a meeting at school after my physics exam and revision sessions so he has an appointent for tuesday. I think it looks better, but there's still a scab but I presume that will fall off :? Also Boris's bits don't look like Gordons :oops: He still has plums I think, but not the top of them just a bit, are there different ways of neutering? :?

Yep! :lol: Fluffers, he is still on antibiotics as he went for a check up a week ago last friday and he still wasn't healed properly, but the vet said it doesn't look infected but he got another ten day course of antibiotics just in case, he was going to be back tomorrow for another check up but I will be home late (about 6ish) as I have a meeting at school after my physics exam and revision sessions so he has an appointent for tuesday. I think it looks better, but there's still a scab but I presume that will fall off :? Also Boris's bits don't look like Gordons :oops: He still has plums I think, but not the top of them just a bit, are there different ways of neutering? :?

:shock: Not to my knowledge! :?

If you are able to without upsetting him to much it might be useful :D

With some bribery he sat on my knee and I got my friend to take a few pics, never asked such an odd question when I was asking him to take a photo :oops: Shall I put them on here or start a new thread in health titled something like 'Boris's neutered boy bits - normal??' see if I can get some more replies on the matter?

ETA: Decided it should be in health: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...-boy-bits-normal-or-not&p=5229405#post5229405

Last edited:
Back