• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's duvet dancing video!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
There will be photos later, and possibly a video of him binkying in approval. ;)

Last edited:
Oh he's such a happy loveable bunny.:) :love::love::love: Thankyou for sharing with us all.
:oops::oops: I had a wee look at Peeble too - another delightful happy bun video! :)

It's very unsual for Spenser to binky in the afternoon. In fact it's very unsual for Spenser to do anything in the afternoon. I often worry that he is a bit depressed, but he certainly had fun with the new duvet cover. Perhaps I should go to the sales and buy lots of new duvet covers! :lol:

It's very unsual for Spenser to binky in the afternoon. In fact it's very unsual for Spenser to do anything in the afternoon. I often worry that he is a bit depressed, but he certainly had fun with the new duvet cover. Perhaps I should go to the sales and buy lots of new duvet covers! :lol:

Both of my buns are quiet in the afternoon, but really active in the evening & early morning. I believe it's their normal sleep/wakefulness cycle to be like this.

Back