• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies are ace

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Today I gave them some curly kale and Bumble was eating it then Bee came and pulled it out of Bumble's mouth so he could eat that piece!:lol: I think he always thinks she's got something better than him!

Then Bee was cleaning himself and Bumble came and shoved her head to him demanding a groom. Bee just stopped for a minute and then put his paws on her body and proceeded to groom her. :love:

They are now both free ranging in the garden they are running round fast and both have binkied!:love:

Ruthie xxx

awww :love: i remember rosie when mowgli went blind, in grandads garden they where playing and he went to give her some banana, but he said why she not want it, rosie turned and ran to other side of garden got mowgli and came back, like she was telling him and looking after him :love:

Back