• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just bought great priced wormer and fibreplex!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
From Animed. The Panacur was £3.68 each and fibreplex £5.86 each. They also have tubs of pro fibre for £9.50.

Everything is free delivery too!:D:wave:

I got the link for them on PAP and will be ordering from them shortly (pro-fibre not wormer!). There are one or two other items I might get to put away for his lorships's Gotch Day (not till April). :lol:

I have just emailed them to see if they are going to expand their range as I would defo buy the Bunny Basics T from them and Critical Care, Fenugreek crunchies if they had them. I am currently having to buy from different places.

I have just emailed them to see if they are going to expand their range as I would defo buy the Bunny Basics T from them and Critical Care, Fenugreek crunchies if they had them. I am currently having to buy from different places.

That's the problem I have. I spend my time shopping for the cheapest price with the lowest free shipping threshold. I normally spend a fortune on other stuff just to get the free shipping!!!

Good link! Thanks! Especially the pro fibre stuff.

I am not using pro fibre right now but I know many use it daily. I have never managed to find it for less than around the £11 mark.

Back