• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would u put 2 in this

hawkylops

Warren Scout
basicly as the title says lol, measurements are Size: , 48cm x 32cm x 28cm
59019.jpg

rabbits are dwarf lop x mini lop( in between a mini and dwarf)
and a english spot so neither huge buns

Last edited:
Hmm only for very short trips to say a nearby vet or to transport from garden to house for example. Its not right to coop rabbits up in any carrier for a prolonged period of time however.

its mainly for from shed to house and back again as neither like to be held for long. and the odd vet trips which is about 20min bus ride away. as i dont drive i dnt go hardly anywhere with them :) there petcarrier is sooo flimsy when both buns are in it it kind of flops where the clasps are to lock it and u can see into it so its now a shelter for the run. and i liked this 1 and only £10 at petplanet at min :)

its mainly for from shed to house and back again as neither like to be held for long. and the odd vet trips which is about 20min bus ride away. as i dont drive i dnt go hardly anywhere with them :) there petcarrier is sooo flimsy when both buns are in it it kind of flops where the clasps are to lock it and u can see into it so its now a shelter for the run. and i liked this 1 and only £10 at petplanet at min :)

for short trips like that i think it would be ok

You may find they struggle to both fit in, but certainly if they did both fit, the it would be fine for short trips.

I would say if they fit and can move about a bit it's fine for vet trips and moving about. We have one cat carrier that the cat and the rabbits share, though not at the same time of course ;)

We have one cat carrier that the cat and the rabbits share, though not at the same time of course ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have the petit cabrio carrier, which is just slightly larger than that one according to the website measurements, and it's plenty big enough for my two mini-lops (in fact, they both tend to huddle in one corner and don't even take up half the carrier :roll::lol:) so I would say that one would be ok too.

Its better to have a small carrier for trips in the car/bus because they wont be able to move around much so they wont be hurt as easily.

I just wanted to add something on a slightly different note. I have carriers for each rabbit or pair (6 plus 1 spare) because I am worried about house fires and so in the event of a fire I'd like to have something to transport them all to safety. I only mention as someone else mentioned using a shared carrier but it might be prudent to have one for each pet in case of emergencies :)

Back