• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr B is poorly

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Mr B has refused his tea tonight and is sat looking very sorry for himself. Hopefully it's just his moult as usual and he will be alright in the morning. He has had some metacam and will be seeing the vet in the morning if he is no better. He looks really sad at the minute.

Have you got any Zantac? I always give Louie some when he is having an off his food moment.

Hope he starts eating very soon xx

Mr B is still no better, he won't move out of his litter tray but did run about a little when we tried to pick him up. He has had maxalon as well as the metacam.

He does go off his food a few times a year when having a moult but I think this is the worst I have seen him.

My OH is really upset and it's horrible not being able to do anything for him.

In tempted to call the vet tonight but not sure they could do anymore than he has already had.

Poor wee guy, I guess fluids is the main thing you could get from the vets that might help. I hope he picks up again soon.

He is eating a little now! He has nibbled a piece of banana and some carrot and eaten carrot crunchies and is a lot more active. We are both sleeping on the sofa so he can hop about the lounge.

Well he is definitively feeling better! He has eaten everything over night and binkyed for his breakfast! He has made it across the kitchen floor (which he normally hates) to empty the hay bag out and is now running round the lounge begging for attention!

I am so surprised how quickly he picked up after some maxalon, he had it at 1am and by 1:30am he was nibbling, by 4am he had eaten everything we gave him and was running about!

We were so worried about him, so relieved he is feeling better I am nt even cross with him for now dragging the hay all over the lounge!

Back